End of 18th century style billiard, realized and enriched according to original designs and models Restaldi from the end of 19th century..
- Available in versions for the Italian game, for cue balls, as well as for the international game without pockets or english Snooker and russian pyramid.
- Base made from solid supporting frame in pitch-pine (American red pine), dried and stabilized by 6 legs in solid wood, lathed and finished by hand.
- Cushion handrail in mahogany and walnut wood, separated by 2 couples of thin inlaid strings of black ebony and maple-tree: artfully finished by our master cabinet-makers
- Veneer on your choice, exalting grains and tones of used woods; Restaldi suggests patient polishing ancientlike faithfully following traditional methods from the past.
- Decorative masks, with the motif " lion's head ", to recover balls, in cast bronze crafted with burin by hand.
- Straightened slate playing surface, is Mm.45 thick prepared for the insertion of the eletrical resistance for heating.
- Pressure tubular cushions, our patent.
- Top quality cloth from best brands and in all colours(Restaldi suggests antique green or bordeaux)
- Optional termico system
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: cm. 260×130;
B: cm. 270×135;
C: cm. 280×140;
A: cm. 540×410;
B: cm. 550×415;
C: cm. 560×420;
Da circa Kg. 870 a Kg. 1070
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES