Biliardi gioco Americana (pool) – buche larghe – Roma 1922
Billiards in early 20th-century style, created and enriched with original designs RESTALDI (also see our link "BILLIARDS & antiques" on this site).
- Realized, as in the picture, for the American game,
- Base built with a Pitch-Pine frame (red American pine) dried and stabilized by six legs in solid wood finely rounded and hand finished.
- Internal ball collection space with ultra-silent collection system covered with a small sliding opened applying light pressure (see picture) UNIQUE BILLIARD ON INTERNATIONAL MARKET. The Roma 1922 model is also realized with typical basket holes.
- The Roma 1922 model can still be made with the classic basket holes.
- Cushion handrail made of solid wood with double Groove top and sides decorated with polished brass with 24 friezes or the burnished motif well known as "Liberty"
- Varnishing with exaltation of the grain and shade of the wood used; Restaldi suggests patient polishing ancient like faithfully following traditional methods of the time.
- Fixed decorative masks, with "Italian head" motif in cast bronze hand chiselled with chisel.
- Game slate plan, rectified, 30Mm thick.
- Corner panels as per regulation.
- Top quality cloth of the best brands and of any color (Restaldi recommends antique green or elegant plum shade of new and recent invoice).
- Given the particular conformation of the lower part of the piece of furniture, this billiard table is particularly suitable to be transformed into an elegant dining table, through the construction, on a custom-made basis, of a top in three or four elements.
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: cm. 224×112; (4 legs)
B: cm. 254×127;
A: cm. 505×392;
B: cm. 535×407;
A: Kg. 450 ca.
B: Kg. 650 ca.
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES