Billiard in late nineteenth century's style, crafted and enriched on originals Restaldi's paintings from end of the century.
- It is possible to realize it both for the Italian game version, Boccette, as well as for the International game without holes..
- Base made from solid supporting frame in pitch-pine (American red pine), dried and stabilized by 6 legs in solid wood, lathed and finished by hand.
- Handrail decorated with relief frames handcrafted by our artisans.
- Veneer on your choice, exalting grains and tones of used woods; Restaldi suggests patient polishing ancientlike faithfully following traditional methods from the past.
- Decorative masks, with the motif " lion's head ", to recover balls, in cast bronze crafted with burin by hand.
- Piano di gioco rettificato, in ardesia con spessore di mm. 45, predisposto all’inserimento di resistenze elettriche per il riscaldamento
- Pressure tubular cushions, our patent.
- Cloth of first quality of the best brands available in any colour.
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
- A: cm. 260×130;
- B: cm. 270×135;
- C: cm. 280×140;
- A: cm. 530×410;
- B: cm. 540×420;
- C: cm. 550×430;
- From about Kg. 850 to Kg. 1050
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES