Louis XVI style billiard created and enriched on RESTALDI original drawings and models, for the game of English Snooker, to be realized on requested sizes.
- Base formed by a solid arched carrying frame in Pitch Pine (American red pine) dried and stabilized on 6 legs onion-shaped with vertical grooves in finely turned solid hand-finished wood.
- Handrails of solid wood sides of English mahogany with rubber protection "stepping up" for competition.
- Leather Holes with visible nets and rills for ball recovery.
- Choice colour with exaltation of the veins and shades of wood used; Restaldi recommends patient pad or wax polishing, following faithfully the traditional methods of the time. The Billiard is also completely customizable with the wood colour to be visible on sample.
- Game Plan, adjusted, in slate (1 to 5 sheets) in varying thickness from 25 mm. (Measure D) to 50 mm. (12 'Ft for competition).
- Cloth of the highest quality "Strachan" for competition (used for the world championships - SKY TV EUROSPORT).
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: 7’Ft ca. cm. 201,4×95; (4 legs)
B: 8’Ft ca. cm. 234×115,9; (4 legs)
C: 9’Ft ca. cm. 264,5×131,2; (6 legs)
D: 10’Ft ca. cm. 295×146,6; (6 legs)
E: 12’Ft ca. cm. 356,9×176,5; (8 legs)
A: cm. 445×340;
B: cm. 505×385;
C: cm. 545×410;
D: cm. 585×437;
E: cm. 655×457;
From about Kg. 375 to Kg. 1250
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES