Billiard light and sober style, as typical in the English Snooker.
- · Base formed by a solid arched supporting frame in pitch-pine (American red pine) dried and stabilized by 6 legs in solid wood, finely turned and hand-finished
- Handrails of solid wood sides of English mahogany with rubber protection "stepping up" for competition.
- Holes in leather with visible nets and channels for balls recovery slide
- Coating of choice, with exaltation of the veining and shades of the wood used - Billiard completely customizable with wood colour visible on sample.
- Game Plan, adjusted, in slate (1 to 5 sheets) with variable thickness from 25 mm. (Measure D) to 50 mm. (12 'Ft for competition).
- Cloth of the highest quality "Strachan" for competition (used for the world championships - SKY TV EUROSPORT).
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: 7’Ft ca. cm. 201,4×95; (4 legs)
B: 8’Ft ca. cm. 234×115,9; (4 legs)
C: 9’Ft ca. cm. 264,5×131,2; (6 legs)
D: 10’Ft ca. cm. 295×146,6; (6 legs)
E: 12’Ft ca. cm. 356,9×156,6; (8 legs) – picture
A: cm. 445×340;
B: cm. 505×385;
C: cm. 545×410;
D: cm. 585×437;
E: cm. 655×457;
From about Kg. 375 to Kg. 1250
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES