Restaldi revisits classic tables of medieval origins thus building billiards mixing essential styles that we find very often in tables and in revivals of dining halls in Renaissance convents.
- Like any refectory table, they require minimal joints and express at best a simple but austere character. Sitting around one of them you feel ... almost obliged to "brotherhood" and courteous in offering food, drink ... or maybe chalk!
- Two bases with four turned columns in support of the plan.
- Main base made up of two bases.
- Polish of choice (also on sample), with exaltation of the veins and the tonalities of the wood used. Restaldi recommends finish with wax open (Used Effect) pores.
- Centesimal rectification of the slate plan – Unique in the world!
- Competition corner boards.
- Cloth of the highest quality from the best brands and available in all colors.
- Cover of two or more interlocking sliding elements.
In order to be inserted in the most appropriate and elegant way possible, all the Restaldi furnishing table billiards can be entirely personalized, choosing, without limits, also the color and finish of the piece of furniture.
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: cm. 180×90;
B: cm. 200×100;
C: cm. 220×110;
D: cm. 254×127 (6 legs);
A: cm. 424×334;
B: cm. 442×343;
C: cm. 500×390;
D: cm. 534×407;
From about Kg. 320 a Kg. 635
Pool table closed with the cover
A: cm. 220×130;
B: cm. 240×140;
C: cm. 260×150;
D: cm. 294×167;
Height of the game plan
HEIGHT OF THE POOL:
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES