Elegant English eighteenth-century billiard table, entirely in solid wood of mahogany, walnut or toulipier, artfully finished by our master cabinet-makers, that can be built in versions with or without pockets.
- Supporting frame in pitch-pine (American red pine).
- Base made from 4 legs, Chippendale style, treated by hand.
- Polishing by choice (also by sample) with exalting of the grain and tone of the wood used.
- Slate playing surface with thickness of 25mm.
- Leather holes, with or without fringes.
- Corner cushions in accordance with regulations.
- Top-quality cloth, by the best brands.
- Cover of two or more interlocking sliding elements.
In order to be inserted in the most appropriate and elegant way possible, all the Restaldi furnishing table billiards can be entirely personalized, choosing, without limits, also the color and finish of the piece of furniture.
PLAYING FIELD SIZE:
A: cm. 180×90;
B: cm. 198×99;
C: cm. 224×112;
D: cm. 254×127; (6 legs)
A: cm. 424×334;
B: cm. 442×343;
C: cm. 504×392;
D: cm. 534×407;
From about Kg. 330 to Kg. 625
Pool table closed with the cover
A: cm. 216×126;
B: cm. 234×135;
C: cm. 260×148;
D: cm. 290×163;
Height of the game plan
HEIGHT OF THE POOL:
Other billiards that could interest you
Games and Accessories Billiards
discover our e-commerce
Here you can buy both billiard accessories such as cues and billiards online, as well as gaming tables, table football, cards ... and more.BUY ONLINE ACCESSORIES